Very Lemon Bundt Cake
May 5, 2021
From Sharon Ricciardelli
- Prepare Bundt pan by greasing and flouring the pan thoroughly.
- In large bowl mix all ingredients together and beat until smooth and light.
- Pour mixture into prepared Bundt pan.
- Preheat over to 350 and bake for 45 minutes.
- When done let cool completely before removing from pan.
- Dust with confectioners sugar, top with ice cream, berries or your favorite topping.
- 1 box of white cake mix
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup Limoncello
- Juice of 2 Lemons
- Zest of 2 Lemons
Prepare bundt pan by greasing and flouring the pan thoroughly.
Mix all ingredients together, reserve about half of the lemon zest, beat until smooth and light.
Pour into prepared bundt pan, and bake in preheated 350 oven for 45 minutes.
When done baking let the cake cool completely before removing it from the pan.
sprinkle remaining Lemon Zest over top, Dust with confectioners sugar.
Great served with Ice cream or whipped cream and with your favorite topping.