Our Sons and Daughters of Italy Lodge 2805 Charities committee is one of our most active committees. The Sons and Daughters of Italy Lodge 2805 Charities committee follows guidelines created by the committee and approved by our Lodge Board of Directors. Our Lodge By Laws also governs the Sons and Daughters of Italy Lodge 2805 Charities committee.
To learn more about the charities committee and how to make a request please contact us.
Co-Chairs – Marybeth Madigan, Regina Najarian, Nathan Vestal
Members of the committee – Nick Mastroianni, Jon Najarian
Note: You must be a member in good standing to make a request.
Our Sons and Daughters of Italy Lodge 2805 Charities committee has worked for our Lodge to give away $177,000.00 since 2004.
Our Lodge makes donations to many charitable organizations, both Local and National. Below is a current list of organizations and groups we have currently and recently supported:
- Sons and Daughters Of Italy Lodge 2805 Scholarships
There are 2 different Scholarships both are member Related
1) Neil Velleca Sr. Scholarship
2) North Haven Sons and Daughters of Italy Lodge 2805 Scholarship
- Order Sons and Daughters of Italy in America, OSDIA State and National Foundations.
- Order Sons and Daughters of Italy in America, Commission For Social Justice (CSJ)
- Alzheimer’s Research Assn. of Ct.
- Cooley’s Anemia Foundation
- Doug Flutie Jr. Foundation For Autism
- Epilepsy Foundation of Connecticut
- Ronald McDonald House
- Fisher House
- American Cancer Society
- Make a Wish Foundation
- Local Community Groups
- Local Food Banks
- North Haven Education Foundation
- Local Schools
- Local Youth Groups
- Care packages sent to military personal through our Support the Troops Program